Am ersten Sonntag der Sommerferien (1.8.) fährt der Landkreis Kelheim Radl! Das Streckennetz des diesjährigen RadlSommers führt von Rohr nach Bad Abbach, Mainburg und Abensberg.
Distance 18.1 km
... Musikkapellen in 15 Biergärten!
... tolle Aktionen am Weg für Klein & Groß
... keine fetsgelegten Startpunkte oder -zeiten.
... alle Details zu den Aktionen & der Spielplan der Musikgruppen unter www.radlsommer.bayern
Update: July 21, 2021
32U 708632 5411026
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view